Monday, February 8, 2010

This is what I own

Page 136 is an inventory of the items I own.

Computer 1
Printer 1
Lamps 3
Cell phone 1
Phone charger 1
Hair straightener 1
Hairdryer 1

Desks 2
End tables 3
Chairs 2
Dresser 1
Chest 1
Trash can 1

Candles 9
Picture frames 10
Books 9
Textbooks 11
Journals 6
Notebooks 5
Folders 4
Clipboards 2
Sharpie’s 20


Bath towels 3
Bath robe 1
Shoes 21
Jeans 9
Corduroys 2
Sweatshirts 10
Athletic pants 11
Jackets 4
Shirts ughhh do I have to count? A lot
Shorts ….I don’t want to count these either. A lot

Bags 8
Bandannas 6
Hats 4
Gloves 5
Scarves 4

Wallets 2
Sunglasses 2
Headbands 3
Hair clips 6
perfume 2
jewelry box 1
jewelry ... as many that fit into my jewelry box

Keys 4
Track numbers 19
Pillows 2
Stuffed animals 2
_____________________
total things: over 226


Clearly I own a lot more things, but inventory is brutal! I really just don't want to do it anymore.
But in the end all we really need to know here is:

Total things I own that are not books, do not say the word "book" in it or on it, and do not claim to be a book:
195
Books, textbooks, notebooks, anything that appears to have some sort of binding and writing and book-like features:
31
Things that look and appear just like a book, just like the other 31, but for some reason self-proclaims itself to NOT be a book:
1

...I just may never understand. Maybe nobody ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment