Thursday, December 3, 2009

Giving things away during the Christmas season is so easy. The last two days in a row I've just donated canned goods to various collection boxes around campus. I swear I didn't pick this on purpose since I knew it'd be easy. It's just luck. And even if it is easy, its still a good thing to give.

My last post was very long. Sometimes I really enjoy writing becuase I literally just enjoy hearing what I have to say. Even though I know other people might not care to continue reading, I just have fun doing it! But I'll keep this one short and sweet ;)

Right now the semester is wrapping up, finals are coming, and there is a lot of work to do in the next two weeks.
Although I often use the not-a-book and blogging as a distraction, I honestly can't afford to be distracted much right now. Thats why I haven't been posting too frequently.

(I was told by my number 1 fan that if Im not going to post as frequently then I should give readers a heads up, so they know that I haven't forgotten about them. So that's what I'm doing now)

I haven't forgotten about you. I haven't forgotten about my book-mission-journey-challenge-blogging-adventure ... whatever it is. Im just kinda busy :( I've still been doing all the pages, I'm up to about 80 now. But I don't always write about them because I don't always feel like people care. For instance, on page 64 I dropped a string on a page and traced it multiple times in a row. On page 69 I filled out a form applying for absolutely nothing and I had to have a friend witness it and bless it for me.... these are things that I just don't think you care about. And Im sure it was pointless and brutal enough for you to read it just now. So I will spare you the hassle of reading posts about the many many other pointless things I do.

But none the less, I appreciate that you are keeping tabs on me (thats u mulvs) and I'll try to write about as many funny, ridiculous, life altering and eye-opening experiences as I can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment