Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is an interview

I had an interview with myself today. Odd. I'm going to share it because, from what I know, interviews are for another person to get to know somebody else. So now you can get to know me.

What is your full name?
A: Lindsey Elizabeth Pfau

What is your favorite thing to eat?
A: Ice cream. And chocolate. Preferably chocolate ice cream.

Describe that taste of your favorite food without comparing it to other foods.
A: Sweet and creamy, but not too thick because it melts in your mouth. But its still cool and its refreshing too.

What are your favorite things to do?
A: Exercise and run. Read on the beach. Take a hike or nature walk. Do flips. Go to dance parties. Bask in the sun. Sing along to the radio alone in my car. Write in my journal. Go to cute little coffee shops and cafes. Read a good book. Play in the ocean.

Who are your favorite people?
A: Mom, dad, Jodie, Kristen, Mikey. My family :)

What was your favorite thing to do when you were really little?
A: I have trouble remembering my childhood, for no particular reason. Nothing tragic happened, I just don't remember much. But I'm sure I liked a lot of things...I definitely know that my neighbor Katherine and I used to LOVE pretending to play "town" for years. Like, between the ages of 4 and 14. Our bikes and scooters were our cars; one particular tree was the bank and the green leaves were money; her mailbox was McDonald's. Sometimes we drew roads with chalk on our driveways and sometimes we put things like pretzels in our teeth to pretend they were braces because we wanted to be teenagers. So my childhood was spent pretending I was older I guess. Hmmm...

Describe your favorite outfit.
A: Well are we going off comfort or style? Personally, if you feel pretty, you are pretty. So my favorite outfit is definitely with my off white flowy hippie skirt and a green tank top. Beaded necklaces. Some sort of sash around my waist. Either sandals or my new tan boots that I just bought. I love my hippie skirt. But I'm also an athlete and wear sweats a lot and I gotta say, nothing can beat the comfort of sweats...Boyden sweatpants have got to be an honorary mention.

Welp, thats me in a nutshell! Take it or leave it! Love me or hate me! Please, no more questions, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment