Saturday, December 19, 2009

This is a Gift

I got This is NOT a Book from a friend as a very sweet Christmas gift. It was very thoughtful. So I am most certainly going to continue the adventure now and finish the book. Yay!!

It feels funny because it's all brand new and all my previous precious work that I put into the old one is obviously missing. But I think I'll just start where I left off and create This is NOT a Book Jr. Who knows, maybe it will be better than the last. First is the worst, second is the best!
(I always say that when something is second. But of course, if something is first, I just ignore that whole saying because obviously the first is the best. But this way here I can always declare that second is the best when I want it to be [: )

Anyway, I am home for the next 2 weeks and 2 days for Christmas break! Maybe I can do some silly pages with my younger brother. He might enjoy it. And then I go back to school 2 weeks early to begin the track season. So I'm there even though classes haven't started, and all I do practice and compete for 2 weeks. So I may need a break from that. Basically, I'm not in school and I don't work, so I'm just running and doing family time for the next month ... aka: Get ready for a lot of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment